Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2009

This sunday

Today was a very special day. My dad was sober. It was not often, but today he didn`t drink alcohol. It think it was about what he was talking about. Today he told me that I will have an arranged marriage. My old man told me that he talked to a friend in India about his daughte. I think this is the girl I must marry. But my father does not know that I do not marry this girl. I can not undestand that they do it. Why? I`m a free boy, I have free ideas and a differnt view of life than they. My father was rey strict. I think it could have something to do with his strict up binging. My grandfather was in the Indian army. So my old man learned to have discipline and do hard work.

But all of this is not a reason for being so stupid to me. Why does he think that I am the same like Harry. He told me about marriage in the same way he told it to Harry. But I ´am not Harry. I ´am totally different.
I will not marry a girl I did not know!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen